Steve McIntosh Scholarship 2020...Deadline February 14th!
About the Scholarship: Steve McIntosh was vice president & general manager of Belo Advertising’s Customer Services unit until his sudden and unexpected death in April of 2011. An active member of both MFM and BCCA and a forward-thinking member of the media industry, The Financial Manager editorial board selected him as a person to watch in 2011. To honor Steve’s many contributions to the industry and to help inspire other rising stars, the MFM Board created the Steve McIntosh Memorial Scholarship to Media Finance Focus, our annual conference.
What is covered
1. Two (2) Recipients will receive a full registration to Media Finance Focus 2020 at the Loews Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles, CA, May 18-20, 2020
What is not covered
1. Transportation to and from the conference.
2. Lodging during conference.
3. Meals or incidentals not included in full conference registration.
The scholarship applicant must be currently employed by a media provider (defined as any company eligible for MFM industry membership).
Applicant must have worked in the media industry for no more than five  years and under 35 years old as of February 14, 2020.
Only completed applications received by 5 PM EST on February 14, 2020 will be considered.
Individuals who have received a conference scholarship from MFM in the past are not eligible.
The selection committee, as well as MFM/BCCA Board members and their immediate relatives, are ineligible.
1. The scholarship committee will review completed applications and make their decisions based on the
applicant’s background, resume, and letter of recommendation.
2. All applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision by email no later than March 15, 2020
3. The winner will be contacted and provided registration instructions.